13 Dana Close, GLASS HOUSE MOUNTAINS QLD
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque Glass House Mountains, this low set brick home is situated in the heart of the residential area of town.
The long term owners have lovingly maintained this home and have given it some modern touches, including updated bathroom, laundry and kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops.
An enclosed rear patio provides a versatile multi-purpose room, ideal for soaking up the morning sun, a second living area or childrens' play room.
Set on a level 973m2 block with side access, the rear yard has established gardens for those who like to grow their own veggies, room for the tinnie or trailer, a water tank and a surprise rear gate, providing access to walking tracks and a charming lagoon. It's also an easy shortcut through to shops and the train station.
What we know you'll love about this home
• So close to town
• Separate formal lounge room with combined dining/kitchen area
• Updated bathroom, laundry and kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
• Enclosed patio or multi purpose room
• 973m2 level block in bush setting
• Rear access to walking paths and lagoon
• Walking distance to local train station
So whether you're a first home buyer, have a young growing family or you're simply looking for a peaceful place to live, this home will surely meet your needs.