182 Commissioners Flat Road, PEACHESTER QLD
This pristine 15-acre semi-rural property offers not only an elegant lifestyle home, but a consistent, viable income via the certified organic blueberries and ginger produced; perfect for a couple to work/run and benefit from quiet, blissful country living in a lush pocket of the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
The home itself has been thoroughly renovated and refurbished over the past seven years by current owners, with meticulous attention to detail, and its stylish interiors are tasteful and warm.
The living is all on one easy-care level, aside from the mezzanine office/reading room, and the home is complete three double sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, three separate living areas, premium kitchen, north facing covered patio off kitchen plus private patio off master bedroom with delightful outside bath, separate laundry, and covered BBQ hut with built-in outdoor kitchen and a glorious view of the picturesque Stanley Riveran idyllic place to swim, fish, and kayak.
Raked timber lined ceilings, VJ walls, stone benches, luxury ensuite with floor to ceiling feature tiles and stand alone bath, high-end appliances, gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, baker's oven/fireplace, ducted air-conditioning plus split system in master bedroom, ceiling fans, a wine cellar, and a combination of gas and solar hot water are some of the features that enhance the home's appeal, charm, and value.
Currently the farm grows and sells a variety of organic blueberries, obtaining a premium price, to organic wholesalers, predominantly in Sydney with surplus fruit going to Melbourne and Brisbane. Organic ginger and pomegranates are also grown and sold; the business is operated and worked solely by the husband and wife owners.
All the infrastructure needed to grow, store, pack, protect, and irrigate the crops is in place, and of the highest quality - see Agent for full list of infrastructure as well as plant/equipment that is included in sale. There is also a dam and bore onsiteabundant water is always available.
The property itself borders the Stanley River, and is fully fenced, suitable for up to 12 head of cattle, and could also accommodate horses; with rich fertile volcanic soil, there is also a variety of other crops that could be grown if desired, as well as possibilities to explore other selling avenues to value-add and increase revenue.
Located within walking distance to local primary school and convenience store, and 10 minutes to Beerwah amenities; you can enjoy a veritable slice of rural nirvana without compromising quick easy access to services.
Exceptional in every sense; buyers in the market for a tree-change with an income MUST put this top of the list.
• 15-Acre Certified Organic farm with quality home
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas
• Elegant kitchen with high-end appliances
• Expansive north facing alfresco entertaining deck
• Pavilion with built-in outdoor kitchen/BBQ
• Ducted A/C, high raked ceilings, tasteful dcor
• Fully fenced, extensive infrastructure & equipment
• Dam, bore, borders picturesque Stanley River
• Suited to cattle & horses, rich fertile volcanic soil
• Income-producing blueberries - premium price
• Organic ginger & pomegranates also farmed
• Variety of other viable options to explore/consider
• Walk to local primary school & convenience store
• 10 minutes to Beerwah, 30 minutes to beaches
• Perfect tree-change with an income awaits!