3 Rainbird Place, WURTULLA QLD
This single level brick and tile classic, just a short walk to beach, Currimundi lake, and reserve, on a large 723m2 block with plenty of room for a pool, offers exceptional value for the beachside buyer, with opportunity to renovate and/or extend in a prime location.
Complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, generous sized light-filled kitchen, delightful north facing alfresco entertaining, laundry with external access and separate double lock up garage and additional onsite parking; this is spacious inside and out, and offers easy care living with a seamless flow.
Although a little-dated, it has been well-cared for by long-term owners; in very good liveable condition as is' and could be renovated by an owner occupier, over time as budget permits. Existing features include ceiling fans throughout, attractive bay window in formal lounge, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, security screen sliding doors, and neat, tidy gardens with a child/pet friendly fenced backyard.
The double lock up garage - separate to the house could also be converted to a home office or rumpus/games room, as there is still plenty of space for onsite parking, and room to build another carport/shed if desired.
Located in a well-established cul-de-sac, in popular Wurtulla - access to the beach is so quick and easy by foot or bicycle; there'll be no excuse not to get the sand between your toes every single day!
Major amenities such as the University private and public hospital, sporting fields, shopping centres, and schools are in a 5-15 minute radius; Caloundra CBD is less than 10 minutes' drive, and Brisbane 70 minutes.
Investors, renovators/traders, and location-driven lifestyle buyers should hurry to secure thisit's an absolute cracker', sure to sell quickly.
• Beachside buying, brick & tile classic
• Opportunity, potential & location shine
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Light-filled spacious central kitchen
• North facing alfresco entertaining
• Separate DLUG + onsite parking
• Large easy care 723m2 block
• Fenced backyard for kids/pets to play
• Room for a pool, extension, shed
• Well-cared for with potential to update
• Short walk to beach, lake, reserve
• Quick easy access to major amenities
• Suit a range of buyers including investors
• Act quickly - this will have wide appeal!