4/41 Canberra Terrace, CALOUNDRA QLD
Whether you're looking to downsize from that empty nest and leave behind the yard maintenance, or you're ready to make the move to allow for the expanding family, this ground floor, three bedroom apartment, offers the perfect solution.
You'll enjoy the sea breezes from the elevated front verandah, with its easterly aspect, glimpses through to Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island, and just three minutes' walk to some of Caloundra's finest beaches, Kings Beach, Bulcock Beach and Happy Valley. Easier still, just walk out the back door and jump in the private pool, surrounded by manicured gardens and community BBQ area.
Situated on the end position of a small block of 16 units, the spacious open plan living area invites all year round morning sun, and offers the perfect beachside getaway. Leave the car at home and stroll down Caloundra's original Bulcock street shopping strip, with cinemas, restaurant and caf hub and Sunday markets. Life could not be easier.
• Elevated balcony with glimpses through to Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island
• Picturesque boardwalks along Kings Beach, Bulcock Beach and Happy Valley
• Walk to Bulcock Street shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas
• End position means it's light, bright and breezy
• Secure underground carparking with individual lockable garage door
• On site pool with BBQ facilities
So, if you're finally making that move closer to the beach that you've dreamed about, or you're looking for the perfect investment opportunity, this is your chance to pick up a centrally located apartment in the heart of coastal Caloundra. A few finishing touches will ensure future capital growth. Don't delay, call for an inspection today.