75 Woodlands Crescent, BUDERIM QLD
This immaculate, single level brick and tile classic, on a beautifully landscaped corner 817m2 block adjacent to parkland reserve, is offered to the market for the first time in nearly two decades; and you'll see why owners have stayed for so long!
Light-filled with a well-designed floor plan; the home is complete with three double sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern central kitchen, two separate living areas, expansive north-facing alfresco entertaining and inground pool, separate laundry, plus double lock up garage, onsite visitor parking, and large gated side access to bring in a boat/caravan/trailer.
Well cared for by its long-term owners, features include air-conditioning in master bedroom and formal lounge, ceiling fans, separate bath and shower in main bathroom, built-in bar in rumpus, generous storage, glorious manicured gardens and child-friendly fenced yard.
On an elevated block with a delightful outlook to the south-east and benefiting from a prized northern aspect in its outdoor entertaining space - this home exudes quality and charm, along with immense comfort and liveability.
Spend your weekends relaxing at home in or alongside the pool, sharing laughter and good times with family and friends with a BBQ and a few drinks, maybe a game of backyard cricket or footy - if there's enough of you play it on the reserve next door, all that space right next door without the maintenance!
Located in popular family-friendly North Buderim within walking distance to local parks, convenience store, transport, and Immanuel Lutheran College; plus, just minutes to Sunshine Plaza, new SunCentral CBD, beaches and sporting facilities - this is a premium lifestyle location, so close to the heart of the Sunshine Coast.
This is a solid home on a super-sized block that still has so much love to give. Embrace it!
• Classic, solid brick & tile family home
• Corner block - 817m2, fenced & flat
• Adjacent to expansive nature reserve
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Central light, bright modern kitchen
• North-facing alfresco entertaining patio
• Sparkling inground pool on northern side
• Manicured gardens, well-established
• DLUG + gated side access for boat/caravan
• Well-cared for by long-term owners
• Walk to local convenience store, bus, parks
• Just minutes to Maroochydore's amenities
• Less than 10 minutes to stunning beaches