9 O'Reilly Drive, CALOUNDRA WEST QLD
Easy care contemporary living at an entry level price is on offer, in family-friendly Bellvista, opposite a park and within walking distance to Unity College and local shops; this is a wonderful place to live and invest - a quality home on a low maintenance block boasting excellent privacy.
A well-designed floor plan across one level with the ensuited master bedroom at rear of the home separated from the other two bedrooms at the front, and an expansive open plan living area and kitchen in the middle opening out to a private intimate courtyard on one side, and a larger alfresco patio on the other - effortless living shines!
Presentation is of a high standard, and features include: elegant entry portico at front, tiled floors in living and carpets in bedrooms, external access from master, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and raked ceilings in living, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, private drying court off laundry, and parking on site for a second vehicle.
There is no money needing to be spent in the short to medium term; it is a very comfortable, stylish home with good natural light, and framed by well-established leafy gardens requiring minimal care. Downsizers still looking for the benefits of house-sized living without the garden maintenance will find a lot here to appeal; and it is certainly an ideal place to lock and leave when off travelling.
Located in popular Caloundra West, a master planned community with many amenities; access to Bellvista Boulevard connecting you to Caloundra Road is quick and easy, and from there you are just minutes to stunning beaches, dining, CBD, turf club, sporting fields, and motorway to Brisbane.
Long-term owner is a motivated seller, and with interest rates at historically low rates, and possibly falling further, it is an opportune time to invest either in your first home or add to your investment portfolio.
• Low maintenance contemporary home
• Quality, presentation & location shine
• Opposite park, walk to Unity College
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
• Central kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Private alfresco entertaining, leafy garden
• SLUG + onsite parking for 2nd vehicle
• Air-conditioning & raked ceiling in living
• Ceiling fans, family-friendly floorplan
• Easy care block, virtually zero upkeep
• Perfect first home in popular location
• Also suit investors & downsizers
• Long-term owner will meet market!