10 Edna Street, CURRIMUNDI QLD
This central beach side location is bound to impress. A tightly held position that screams convenience. It will be a huge hit with any family with 2 large parks at either end of the street. You're also walking distance to Currimundi Lake and the beach. Properties of such calibre continue to show brilliant capital growth. To say properties in this position rarely become available is an understatement.
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
- Large master bedroom with walk-thru robe, ensuite and pool views
- Modern family kitchen, Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and Meile appliances
- Open plan living and dining with timber floors throughout, air-conditioning/gas fire place
- Great outdoor undercover entertaining, Bali hut and salt water in ground pool
- Established family community with access to everything
- 2 secure car accommodation, extremely private
- 4th bedroom would convert to a great home office, separate laundry
- Water tank, 5Kwatt solar power, garden shed, security screens, and fans
- Hidden behind electric gates privacy is assured on 683sqm of land
- Short stroll to Currimundi Lake and the beach
- Shops, transport, parks and schools literally at your finger tips
This property presents a rare opportunity to acquire a solid beachside investment. It has the potential to be the perfect holiday home or move in and enjoy what it has to offer every day. This property will be sold at Auction! Inspect today.