108/2 Grand Parade, KAWANA ISLAND QLD
This premium freehold villa is perfectly positioned in the highly sought after Kawana Island Villas complex. The idyllic design offers unique extensive barn shaped ceilings in the combined living and dining room, making this a very desirable villa, with air conditioning and ceiling fan for cool living all year round.
A private, undercover alfresco entertaining area extends off the living room with additional access from the kitchen, providing plenty of room to entertain friends and family.
Two generous sized bedrooms, both with pitched ceilings, air conditioning and built in wardrobes, are positioned at the rear of the villa, the master with an easy access ensuite bathroom. Both rooms extend out to a private rear courtyard to add to the appeal. A second bathroom is positioned conveniently next to the second bedroom, and a third bedroom or study provides room for overnight guests or a home office.
This villa is one of only a handful in the complex with a second garage, providing tandem space for a second car, trailer or tinnie. Or transform one end into what ever space you desire, an art room, work shed or extra storage area. There's even an all-weather louvre roof over part of this area, providing additional light and air flow into the kitchen.
This design villa is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
What we know you'll love about this home:
- Open plan living with high barn shaped ceilings and additional break out areas
- Private undercover courtyard or entertaining area
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans for cool living
- Two spacious bedrooms; both with pitched ceilings and built-in robes
- Separate study or third bedroom
- 2kwl solar panels, Solarhart hot water with 270L water tank capacity
The complex caters for as little or as much communal living as you desire, with a centrally located community hall, heated swimming pool, undercover BBQ area, kitchen facilities, a library and a computer room. This pet friendly environment ensures your small live in companion will be welcome.
Kawana Island has its own very popular cafes, restaurants and a convenience store, plenty of open space, parks and Double Bay beach, all within an easy walk. There's kilometres of meandering waterfront bike and walking paths and a bus stop at the front gate. It's only a short three minute drive to the new Hospital precinct as well as the Sunshine Coast's world class surfing beaches.
Experience freehold villa living at its absolute best:
- Resort style heated pool, excellent communal facilities, pet friendly complex
- No exit or entry charges, low body corporate fees
- Minutes to the new hospital precinct, offering opportunity for strong capital growth
- Short walk to Double Bay beach, cafes, restaurants and convenience shop
The last villa with this floor plan sold after one inspection. Don't miss out, call me today.