8 Tumut Street, BUDDINA QLD
It is no secret Beachside Buddina is a tightly held address! This lowset brick and tile home on a large 671m2 corner block with dual street access, is just 400 metres to a patrolled beach and Kawana Surf Club making it a truly premium location. Originally built in the 1980's this gorgeous property has since been RENOVATED and rejuvenated. (You won't even recognise it).
Complete with three bedrooms, one bathroom, brand new kitchen with adjacent dining, two separate living areas, and double lock up garage; the home is neat and tidy, both comfortable and liveable in excellent condition.
Features include: ceiling fans, security screens, sunroom, separate bath and shower, and carpet in bedrooms. The garden has a fully fenced- front and back yard.
Located within an easy stroll to the beach, Buddina State Primary School (opposite), parks, dining, and Kawana Shopping world; this is a lifestyle location that always highly sought after! The University Hospital precinct is only five minutes away, a massive employment hub that has created a huge surge in demand for properties in the Kawana region.
Features the code crew love:
- Beachside Buddina, 400m to surf club
- Large fenced corner block 671m2
- Dual street access, huge potential & street parking
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge space
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 living & a separate toilet
- Great condition and RENOVATED!
- DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE + 3 ADDITIONAL CAR SPACE OPTION
- Walk to: beach, school, shopping centre
- Renovated areas include: New generous size kitchen with island bench, new paint, new flooring, new window coverings throughout
- Aircon (Main bedroom & lounge)
- Fully fenced front and back yards
- Pet friendly!
**6 or 12 month lease preferred
**Property is water compliant, tenants to pay full usage
**Pets will be considered upon application, pending owners approval
**Inspections by appointment only, Please call Jamie directly on 0488 383 001
*Available date subject to change