9 Yidney Street, MAROOCHYDORE QLD
This divine near new home is located in one of the newest (and quietest!) streets in Sunshine Cove, it's a truly carefree and upmarket lifestyle here, surrounded by parkland, other quality homes and all our best in nearby shopping, beaches and the new CBD.
The master bedroom has a large walk in robe, Modern ensuite attached with 'His' and 'Her' sinks.
The other bedrooms have built in robes, ceiling fans and walk in robes.
The kitchen will be sure to impress the at home chef with an electric cook top, Island bench, ample cupboard and bench space.
With an open plan living/dining area - Lazy Sundays will be a breeze!
There is also a separate Rumpus room for the kiddies!
Be sure to get in quick before you miss out on this BEAUTY!
- Beautiful Metricon' home with all the bells and whistles
- Two-storey design with 100% private courtyard off two separated living areas
- Split -system air conditioner, stainless steel ceiling fans and plenty of windows for cross-breezes
- Double lock up garage with remote entry and internal access
- Spacious open plan living/dining area plus additional second living room
- Chef's delight kitchen with Caesarstone island and stainless steel appliances
- Three bright and airy bedrooms, master with deluxe ensuite
- Two magazine quality bathrooms finished in granite, main boasting a deep soaking bath
- Contemporary neutral tones, internal laundry, lower level tiled, upstairs has sisal carpets
Directions: Sunshine Cove Drive, left at the bridge, right on McKenzie to Yidney Street!
**NO PETS, SORRY**
**12 month lease preferred**
**Property is water compliant, tenants to pay full usage**
**BOOKING AN OPEN HOME IS ESSENTIAL, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS PRIOR TO VIEWING THE PROPERTY**